Please use the below link to view our Policies.
- Admissions Policy (2017-18) and (2018-19)
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Home Learning Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Visitor Behaviour Policy
- Visitor Behaviour Statement of Expectations
- Uncollected Child Policy
If you would like to view any of the other policies listed or require any further information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Equality
- Drugs and Alcohol Education
- Equal Opportunities
- Health and Safety
- Teaching and Learning
- Medical Treatment of Students
- Race Equality
- Special Educational Needs
- Uncollected Children
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.