Our aim is to maintain and increase the quality and quantity of sports and after-school clubs, inter and intra school competitions, as well as to create more opportunities for our students to try different activities whilst raising participation numbers.
Furthermore, through sports and physical activity we aim to develop a greater understanding of leading a healthy, active life style. To raise awareness about obesity including becoming Sugar Smart and making a Change4life.
We will achieve this through;
- Improved PE & Sport resources
- Improving participation levels within curricular and extra-curricular activities including intra & inter competition
- Improving the knowledge; skills and understanding related to health and fitness of our students
- Increasing learning opportunities associated with healthy diet and nutrition
- Providing professional development opportunities for our staff to improve their skills and knowledge
- Achieving the Silver Mark for the Government’s School Games Initiative as recognition of our quality PE and Sports offer.