Oasis Hadley Sixth Form has a popular and successful Sixth Form. We offer a broad range of subjects at A Level and Level three BTEC courses.
Specific criteria in relation to minimum academic entrance requirements for admission to the post-16 provision.
Students must have 5 or more GCSE passes, including English and Mathematics, grade 5 to study A levels.
- For most subjects a GCSE pass at grade 5 or above in the subject
- For Psychology, Politics and Sociology a GCSE pass at grade 5 or above in English
- For History and Geography 5 a GCSE pass at grade 5 or above in English and History / Geography
- For Economics a GCSE pass at grade 6 or above in English and Maths
- For Sciences a GCSE pass at grade 6,6 or above in additional sciences or a grade 6 or above in two or more single sciences
- For Mathematics GCSE pass at grade 6 or above at GCSE in mathematics
- For Further Maths GCSE pass at grade 8 or above at GCSE mathematics
Vocational Level 3 Courses including BTEC
Students must have 5 or more GCSE passes, including English and Mathematics, grade 4 to study level three vocational BTECs.
Level 3 students must choose three subjects from the four blocks, only one subject can be chosen from each block. Level 3 students who have Turkish GCSE grade 4 and above have the option of choosing A level Turkish in additional to their option choices.
Vocational Level 2 Courses including BTEC
Students must have 5 or more GCSE passes at grade 3.