Initial Teacher Training
If you are interested in becoming a teacher, and working at Oasis Academy Hadley, then we are pleased to say that we are partnered with Schools Direct. Working with Middlesex University, we are able to accommodate a salaried Schools Direct training scheme for high quality graduates with three or more years of career experience.
The programme is an innovative training opportunity, that provides funding for individuals who wish to work and train at the same time. This includes:
- A varied teaching timetable reaching a maximum of 90% of what a qualified teacher does
- Two school based experiences within two different Oasis Academies
- A well-structured Academy led training programme of 60 days
- One-to-one mentor support and guidance
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The opportunity to continue working in the school after the training year
The training courses run from September to July, and places are limited. Therefore it is always advisable to contact the Academy on email@example.com to find out about availability and talk to someone about your teaching interests.
If you wish to pursue the scheme, you will need to complete an online application form, found on the DfE website.